The University of King’s College welcomes applicants from home-learners! These applications are assessed on an individual basis. Along with an application for admission, please provide the following documents:
– A letter of intent setting out your educational goals;
– A writing sample;
– Information about the educator and the curriculum followed;
– A list of textbooks used and books read;
– Transcripts (when available); and
– Results of any standardized testing (i.e. SAT/ACT).
– If the students is applying to the Bachelor of Science program, they should also complete the Math Diagnostic Text offered at Dalhousie University.
Home learners are eligible for entrance scholarships. https://ukings.ca/admissions/finances/scholarships/
Questions about admissions? Contact Tara Wigglesworth-Hines.
Tara Wigglesworth Hines
Assistant Registrar, Admissions
(902) 422-1271 ext. 259
Book your campus tour today! Contact Emma Sutro
On Campus Recruitment & Admissions Officer
(902) 422-1271 ext. 103